For managing the address of your address book, please visit the Settings page of Blocto APP and click on the Address Book
1. Choose the Blockchain you would like to add from our supported list.
Blocto wallet now supports Avalanche, Ethereum, Flow, Polygon, BSC, Solana, and Tron. Please make sure that you're adding the right token/blockchain address to the address book list.
2. Click on the + button to add your first address to the address book.
3. Name any words to your new address and paste the correct address to the second column.
4. Now you may check your new address on the list and choose it when sending out your token from your wallet.
How do I transfer tokens in the Blocto app?
1. For editing the existing address on the address book, please click on the target address for 3 seconds.
2. You may edit the address name or the address first. Click on the Save button to save the edited contents.
For deleting the existing address on the address book, please click on the target address for 3 seconds and choose Delete Address of the page.
Why can't I add my deposit address?
Please make sure that your deposit address is correct and matches the following acquirements:
1. the same blockchain (Blocto now supports Flow, Ethereum, Polygon, BSC, etc,.)
2. make sure to choose the right token name
＊Sending your tokens to a different blockchain would be no longer accessible.
Why is my address missing after adding it?
Only the address of the same blockchains(ex, Flow, Ethereum, Solana, etc.) can be shown on the same address book list. Please try to visit the wallet page again and click "send" on your target token to add or edit the address.
Please send a support request from Blocto APP or email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any concerns.